We specialise in helping entrepreneurs set up their food brand, whether from scratch or to help update your existing marketing. If you’re a foodie developing a product you probably don’t have the time, budget or the experience in finding the most cost-effective website, print, design and signage options.
Labels, signage, websites, google/facebook advertising, brochures, fliers and business cards, branded products (like aprons and tablecloths) we are your to go to people.
With over 20 years experience we manage all of this seamlessly for you so you can focus on what you do best. Contact us here for a consultation and friendly chat.
PS: We started a food business 5 years ago (as a passion, and it’s now going great guns) and we dealt with all the issues you deal with, every single day. So you can count on us to help you with what you need, avoid what you don’t need – without the jargon, and without a big budget.
Your new website – $500 per year. Nothing else to pay. Includes domain name, website build and monthly maintenance, and server hosting.
We build and manage your online store at a simple and affordable monthly subscription service.
You need to be spending your hard earned money on your product research and development – not on huge fees of up to $20,000 and more just to build you a website.
How long does it take to get my new website online?
We build your website within 3 days.
What do I need to have ready for my eccomerce website to be built?
Have all your products, pricing and weight of each product ready. Have some really ‘wow’ images. Have you worked out your freight carrier and their pricing? (we can help with suggestions).
What you get.
- SEO friendly, custom branded eccomerce store
- beautiful modern templates
- tablet and smartphone optimised
- trackable reports – like who’s looking at your store, and where they are coming from
- no lock-in contracts – pause, cancel or upgrade your store at any time
- Free apps
- addition of new products and information as needed.
- ongoing maintenance of your store
- social media share buttons
- blog page for you to talk about your products (you supply content, we post it).
- Other Services:
Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
Want to reach as many people in your target market as possible but not sure where to start? We are Google Certified and manage Facebook ads and will set up and manage your online advertising campaigns bringing you new traffic at lowest possible cost. Contact us for a chat without the jargon.
Labels and packaging
With over 20 years experience in all things print we’ll ensure that we give you the best possible price for your label and packaging needs, and we’ll let you know if there are better options. As your business grows we’ll give you better pricing – because print always relies on volume and that’s just one of our areas of expertise. If you don’t know much about print, because you haven’t had to, it’s easy to be paying much more than you need to. We won’t let that happen anymore.
Whether you just want a minimum quantity (less than 20) or looking for larger quantities we can arrange this.
Got an exhibition or trade show coming up? We produce pull up banners, tear drop flags, portable exhibition stands – whatever you need we can do it. See examples of our work here.
Graphic Art and Design
We offer graphic art and design services, but you may already have your logo ready so we can easily work with your designer to get everything we need – we’ll just keep you in loop.
Some of our clients:
- Sapphire Coast Eats (branded stretch tablecloths)
- Rachel Hedges (business cards)
- The Bakery Lab (branded aprons)
- The Chicken Shop (promo items)
- The Vegan Cheese Shop (web build, market banner and business cards)
- Lori’s Wholesome Pantry (branded eco bags)
- Choice Fresh Meals (fridge magnets)
- Food For Health (pull up banners)
- Whisk and Bowl (product labels)
- Hoti (swing tags for bottles)
Some of our web builds:
Other samples of our work